12/11/08

Repeat


Dishes, Laundry, Referee-ing Fights, Homework, Cooking, Meal Planning, Meal Preparing, Diapers, Bottles, Grocery Shopping, Baths, Hair, Walk Dog, Clean up Dog Doodoo, Bandage Booboos, Cry, Laugh, REPEAT! Somewhere in there I think I showered, brushed teeth, and slept but it's all a blur. So there's my life in a nutshell.

Some fun excursions: the family went to Disneyland and we hosted Thanksgiving for 32. I wrote this blog. (Melanie inspired me)

Jordan broke his arm at Hopkido (martial arts class). I guess I wasn't giving him enough attention. Oh well, take a number.

Hopefully I can figure out how to get pictures on this entry.

3 comments:

Heather Shepherd said...

I LOVE the photo on your header! Did Kelli do it?

When did Jordan break his arm? Did you get my "note" Tuesday night? Questions, questions!!!

Jaqui said...

That's a bummer about Jordan's arm.

So, when can you see Twilight? Does Jordan want to go? It would be a good break from the mundane... :)

Kelli said...

Yep! I totally get that. But just think, in two weeks you can squeeze opening presents into too! Oh, yeah, and the big mess.

So sorry about Jordan's arm! I did hear that you don't care that he is injured. I also heard that I don't care when Steve gets injured. We are so heartless. Can you believe what mean wives we are ;)