7/22/08

Jessica got braces today. She looks darling. Joshua is now rolling over both ways(front to back & back to front). He's still no where near sleeping thru the night. Woe is me. My Mommy and Daddy are back from AK. I missed them. Jordan's been in town thank goodness. He says he's in a funk. He and I have been taking turns being grumpy. Luckily we can laugh about it so it's working out pretty well. I can't believe school starts on Mon. I'm not ready at all and we're leaving for Price tomorrow to visit Jordan's family. Baby's crying again. I love you people--you are amazing cheer leaders.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Braces! Rolling over! It goes too fast. I can't believe how quickly they grow. It is very sad! I told my kids to stop, but they told me that they can't. :(

Kelli said...

umm, I can't edit my comment but that last part is a sad face :(

Jaqui said...

Why does time fly by so fast?? I'm not ready for summer to be over, and I'm especially not ready for our kids to grow up. I miss our cinderblock apartments!

Heather Shepherd said...

We'll need to get together when we get home. Miss you guys!

Bolingbroke Family said...

Hi Jordan and Katie,

I can't believe how grown up your girls are, time flies too fast. Here's a link to our blog: http://bolingbrokefamily.blogspot.com/

Jeff